Sunday 1 January 2012

New Start


So, First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My names You Know Who (not really), but I guess you can call me 'Predator of Games' or whatever you want :D

Well, it's been Christmas, then New Year, so hey, I thought to myself "Why not make a New Start you know? New Year, New Games, New Gadgets, New Life." So recently for Christmas I have recieved an XBOX 360! No way! Only joking, I got some games for it xD. Now, if you have PS3 - Don't be offeneded, I have PS3 aswell, and no, I am NOT SPOILED!

So it's been New Year, and I got 1 month xBox Live GOLD Trial, so I decided to play so Call Of Duty, Modern Warfare 2. Yeah, it is a bit sad to play COD MW2 on New Years, but hey, I was home alone.

So from the start, something started really annoying me. It's not the Controller, It's not the Dashboard or game or anything like that... It's the little immature kids that play on it... Doesn't  it Just really annoy you when some weirdo is making noises like he is... nevermind, you know what I mean. I mean I kill someone, and then I heard screaming... You're probabbly thinking "Why not just mute it?". Yes I did that. Then someone else joins with a headset. What a great way to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment